Do you have +2 years of hands on Software Project Management experience, successfully delivering mobile projects in a high tech development environment?
Here is a great opportunity for a creative, experienced Agile Project Manager to take an ultimate leap in his career and join us as a core employee. Yes, be our employee and share our rapid growth and expansion across the globe!
This role requires extraordinary leadership, communication and strategy building skills, so we fairly expect you to be on the sharpest end of the digital having a rare personality mix of leadership, entrepreneurship, vision and management coupled with a deep sense of obligation to your team and customers.
• Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
• Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
• Key Account Management – Support the clients and customers in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
• Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
• Team Building – promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
• A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams. PMP preferred
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
• Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 7-10 team members including Creative, Developers and QA Personnel.
• Balanced business/technical background.
• Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
• Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
• Hands on experience with Project Management tools including Jira/Greenhopper or equivalent.
• Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
1. An outstanding grasp of technology concepts and processes.
2. Strong technical project management experience in application development environment to oversee multiple technology projects.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business product managers
4. Solid documentation skills for creating, reviewing, and providing feedback
– Project Management
– MS Project