We’re seeking a creative Android mobile application developer who thinks outside the box and can push the limits at times! We’re looking for someone who’s as passionate as we are about mobile apps for the Android platform and has a seriously badass portfolio to prove it.
You will be involved in every step of the development process, from brainstorming product ideas, to pushing apps out the door. You will also contribute to our existing portfolio of mobile apps and will help maintain these apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new Android releases.
• 2+ years of overall Android development.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Experienced in building top notching enterprise apps for android
• Strong knowledge of Android Studio, Java and related technologies.
• Experience of developing Universal Apps.
• Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc), specifications and frameworks.
• Have worked with QA team and familiar with build distribution platforms like hockey APP, apphance.
• Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology.
• Experience with Agile programming and rapid prototyping a plus.
• Strong object oriented design and analysis skills.
• Experience with SVN and GIT.
• Understanding of the mobile app ecosystem and strong personal initiative are essential.
• Demonstrable portfolio of Enterprise Android applications.
• Have worked with automated build systems such as Jenkins.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong coding architecture and adhering to coding standards is a must. Implemented extensive data caching models.
• Android GUI, Camera, GPS and MAPPING, background API, and Bluetooth protocols.
• Notification mechanisms. UI and ergonomics.
• Good project, team and time management skills.
• Creative and challenging mind-set.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please respond with your resume, project experience, and any additional questions you may have.
We hope to hear from you soon!