We’re seeking a creative iPhone mobile application developer who thinks outside the box and can push the limits at times! We’re looking for someone who’s as passionate as we are about mobile apps for the iOS platforms and has a seriously badass portfolio to prove it.
You will be involved in every step of the development process, from brainstorming product ideas, to pushing apps out the door. You will also contribute to our existing portfolio of mobile apps and will help maintain these apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new iOS releases.
• 2+ years of overall iOS development.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Object Oriented PHP skills at all scales.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and Social APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please respond with your resume, project experience, and any additional questions you may have.
We hope to hear from you soon!